Thursday, January 14, 2010

Getting ready!

This blog is an attempt to avoid mass emails but let people know where I am, what I'm doing and that I'm OK. My guess is that internet will be sporadic at best and my hope is that I will be super busy and not want to be writing emails all the time. So, while I would love to hear from everyone (and please comment or email, I really would love it), it will be easy to have one spot to post messages and pictures.

The adventure begins on Monday, January 18, get ready...

4 comments:

  1. I can't believe you're leaving in 4 days!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Becca,

    All of the Kellys wish you the very best as you head to Sierra Leone!! We will stay in touch through your blog. I hope it's everything YOU are hoping for in terms of the experience. Oh, you were right about our driveway - we had 12 inches the week before Christmas and it took over a week to even get it plowed and one car up it. It was beautiful though.

    All the best, lots of love and stay safe but enjoy it too!

    Kitty

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck. Wish I was there to send you off!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Becca:

    Have a wonderful time sweetie. Keep up with the blogs. It's great to hear what's going on.
    Love, Weez

    ReplyDelete